Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Starting a Blog


Finally I have gone outside the box and started my very first blog.

It's a bit late for me, it's 1am and I can not sleep. I am all over the map and excited about my future. This picture is actually of me in Oxnard on the beach right before it rained like crazy. My boyfriend Daniel took it and I said keep me off to one side, I believe he took direction well and we ended up with a great shot. It's shot with my Holga; I love that crazy camera and take it everywhere in my camera bag with me.

I attended a very excellent seminar about productivity, organization and literally getting things done in Ojai, CA today. Check out the website, http://www.davidco.com/. I am full of excitement of what is to come and that is taking up some energy and I am ready to start getting more things going with my photography and having other forms of income coming in; Passive Income. So as I stated in the heading I am stepping outside my box of comfort and am willing to place myself on the line and start being held accountable for what I truly do want and believe in. Thanks for reading, it's time to go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Thought I'd drop by and leave a note- this photo is so inspiring!! I want to see more!
    Bless & Love!

    ReplyDelete