Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2 Years in one Post

Wow so over 2 years have passed....

my only excuse is that since I am not much of a writer, I guess I have been VERY lackadaisical about posting.  But now that I am a stay at home Mama, I am finding the time to be more creative and share my life experience with you.

Yep that's me riding a horse at Windermere, Santa Barbara




Where do I start?

With so much that has happened these past few years......the big ones are:  becoming initiated into MSIA, my Spiritual Community, and then become a Minister as well.   Sorry No pictures here.






 

But then wait that's not enough I get married a few months later....to my perfect Man, Daniel Bautista at a small ceremony at Prana, the hub of MSIA.http://www.peacelabyrinth.org/


and then on our Honeymoon in Mazatlan, Mexico I find out I am newly pregnant and Maya Rayne Bautista is born on January 1, 2011 after 32 hours of loving labor where I had two Amazing Doula's assisting a Hospital birth.  Again No pictures. :)

3 weeks old




















And now I am 20 weeks pregnant again.  

WHEW, 
did you follow that?



Oh and I forgot to mention that we have now moved from Los Angeles up to Oxnard Beach in the Beautiful and much cooler Ventura county.

Unfortunately I can not get you caught up on all the pictures I just choose a few to share.  But now that I am up and running.  I will be more diligent in posting and sharing our life.   Plus not too freaky about editing my stuff and learning to let go of the "perfectionist" attitude and just allowing it all to be!

L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment