Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hollywood Beach Fun

Hollywood Beach is also on Channel Islands in Oxnard.
How lucky are we!
Visiting the beach is a special family outing. Maya likes to bring along her toys:  all animal print accoutrement's and don't forget her teething giraffe, Sophie.  Dad likes Maya to wear her Dodger's hat although they did not do too well this year.


Maya got a new hat to keep the sun out of her eyes, 
it's a little big! :)


We decided to check out Ventura Harbor as well.  
Maya rode a Dolphin!


Plus there's a pool...gotta put on sunblock before we go out in the sun!  It was so cold, but we both love the water.



Across the harbor is a park for Maya to swing, play on the slide, ride the dolphin and play with my Mommy and Daddy on the seesaw!  I couldn't stop laughing when we put her on the swing...see the video, I know I sound like a crazy mother, but I was so happy to see her so happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment