Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


Pumpkin Patch Time!
Grandma Turtle (Sandra), my mother came down to visit us and we went to Faulkner Pumpkin Patch with Max, Auntie Tina, Uncle Mark, Grandma Donna and Grampa Duncan, unfortunately Daddy had to work.

The pristine Faulkner Ranch!
I don't look pregnant here!
Look at all the different pumpkins.


I finally had someone to take pictures of us, while I took pictures, mostly of Maya.

Me doing what I LOVE!!


In all these pumpkins a blade of grass goes in her mouth.

 Maya was fascinated with all the pumpkins,

It was difficult to get her to look at me and not the pumpkins.



 and excitement!!



 Yeah, Gramma Turtle and Maya found some BIG pumpkins.



Maya was standing up next to these big pumpkins.
"Look Mommy....Goats!"

Laying down on the Hayride!!


My favorite model is my beautiful daughter, Maya. 

Picture of Maya's first horse ride to follow up soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment