Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Spooktacular


The Bautista's attended our first Halloween party....
Baby Spooktacular, hosted by Danielle Ennico, a few weekends ago and had a blast.

Off to a party...in my new "Big Girl" convertible car seat!
Maya's, Nana Kathy found her this cute Kitty Cat costume with a big bottom and tale, that we could not put on her until we got to the party.  I decided to put on a little bit of kitty make-up and she was so adorable.


Loved the cakes, they were both made by hostess Danielle, scrumptious too!  Too bad, I forgot to take a picture of the jello worms and the spaghetti and eyeballs.


I only captured a few of the beautiful babies that attended, I wish I had captured more.


 Andrea                         Coral


 Anika


     Evan                         Jackson 
                                 AKA:Superman



Yeah, Maya AKA: Kitty Cat, adores meeting new friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment