Thursday, February 2, 2012

Self Portrait

Day 1:  Self Portrait

If you don't already know, I am almost 35 weeks pregnant and feel like I have been pregnant for almost 2 years. But what you don't know is that I not very fond of pictures of myself at the moment, because I am a bit exhausted and feel like a harbor seal. (This is meant to be sarcasm.)  

This shot was a little trying on me, but it's over....whew and here is the winner!


Now for a little back story, Maya woke up at 4:46am and so did I.  This shot was taken at about 2pm.  I was trying to shoot this while she was taking her 2nd nap but betweeen going down to the car to get the tripod and getting ready she woke up extremely early.  She was actually sitting at her high chair after I fed her some lunch and was watching me very curiously while I ran back and forth putting the camera on self timer.  This shot was almost the very last shot...number 41 of 42 total shot.

I like that it is not too in focus, it draws my attention to the belly bump.  Now off to bed at 7:48pm.  OHHHHH Shoes tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Like this shot very much..so peaceful before the birth...

    ReplyDelete