Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fav Shoes

Day 2:  My Fav Shoes

Let me start off by saying, I have not been able to wear any fun and flirty shoes for almost 2 years. I literally had to go through my entire closet and find a pair that I would love to wear right now. Alas, with my ankles starting to expand and my white legs, that haven't seen the light of day since maybe 2002, let's just say this was another endeavor of a photo shoot. 

I envisioned a green background and to my delight our new neighborhood has a hill with nice green grass in the shade, and no I didn't wear those heals walking down the hill either.  It was a sight to see me squatting being all pregnant and trying to force these yummy heals on, on a hill.  Needless to say I don't think I clasped the same hole I had been clasping a few years ago.  But once I put them on I just grabbed my camera and tried not to think about my pig-size swollen ankles. :)

So here's the winning pic:


 But I also had to add the only pair I wear right now are these:

Thanks Heidi Jo for the flip flops, I live in them! :)

Exciting, tomorrow be on the lookout for hands...........


No comments:

Post a Comment