Sunday, February 24, 2013

March Photo Challenge

It's time to start shooting again!!

Wow has a year passed since I last posted?  Time passes way too quickly, and especially when you have two small Amazing kiddo's to raise.  Now, it's that time again to get out there and start shooting.  

I am challenging myself to another monthly challenge.  This time, I sure hope to make it past 3 days in.  Although laboring my second child is a pretty good reason for not finishing my last challenge, in my eyes.  But I have been missing shooting lately. I also can not believe it's almost Wyatt's 1st birthday this weekend as well.

So here goes:

 *Disclaimer:  I permit myself to skip a day or two if I need to I will not be bothered with it, especially since I can be a Perfectionist at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment