Thursday, September 19, 2013

30 day Plank Challenge | Ventura, California Weding & Portrait Photographer | Donya J Photography

It's time to get that body into shape!!

Why do you ask am I doing this??  I am tired of not being in good shape and being tired all of the time, especially after having 2 children within the past 3 years.

Now, I finally have enough energy to work out since I had my 2.5 year old and a 1.5 year old children.  I seemed to be tired all of the time.  

Feel free to ask me what I am doing now!! :)




Since I've been working out with a few Mommy friends of mine, I decided to challenge us to a 30 Day Plank challenge!!  We only meet up on Monday and Friday mornings to work it out!!  But here it is if any of you want to join us.


Find out more about me and my Photography here Ventura Fit Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment